Every Picture Has A Story To Tell...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Disney Sweet Disney

We have been to Disney 2 times.  I am working on my second trip now...I don't think I will ever be done with Disney pages.  I have the Mickey Font cartridge and the Mickey and Friends cartridge.
Here are some pages in my book...

 There are so many cute papers and stickers out there for Disney.  I have so many pics to scrap for Disney that I tried to be more simple with my design...and just tried to jazz things up with color and embellishments.
 Mickey Font used on this page.  I also used the Minnie Face from the same Cricut cartridge...cut it in red and backed it up with white cardstock.
 I used the Mickey Font cricut cartridge to make Pluto's layered face..and bones....and saying..."That Dog."

No comments:

Post a Comment